What’s this? Well, a hearten list is whatever’s positively and constructively occupying you – good or challenging.
Part of me learning to ‘hearten up’ was to take note of everything that was taking up space in my mind and spirit, and refining that to focus only on the things that I benefit and grow from. The other stuff then falls away. It’s a neat exercise to do for yourself 🙂
Here’s what I’m:
- Everyone doing their best at the moment – it’s hard, and just getting by is pretty incredible
- Paralympians – every single one of them has an amazing story of triumph over adversity
- Being on my own/single, during a time I would love a partnership of mutual love and support
- Avoiding chocolate
Looking forward to:
- Visiting my mum again when restrictions allow
- Ed Sheeran’s new album (gingers rock)
Tell me yours…?
I’d love to know what’s on your hearten list – what you’re thinking, feeling, and doing. Feel free to comment with your own list 🙂