Being connected to and supported within a community is a core human need.
We’re creating a community for people who are:
- Interested in learning and sharing with others what it is to be human
- Wanting to pick up some good habits and practices to embrace a genuine and meaningful growth mindset (rather than the ‘hack our way to greatness’ one espoused by #dudebros)
- Open to get to truly know themselves and understand more about the why of who we are
- Want to connect with others and learn together, in a supportive, safe and heartwarming way
- Interested in the opportunities of online communities, in conjunction with in-person gatherings and events where practical.
Join the early bird list
Heart Gang will be launching in March 2024, and we’re putting together an exciting range of connection and growth opportunities for those who choose to join this community, including:
- Monthly presentation on a mental health/psychology/personal development topic and collective discussion (live online, recorded for later viewing)
- Weekly group meditation (live online, recorded for later viewing)
- Weekly goal setting and check-in (live online, not recorded)
- Access to a library of recordings and notes on all presentations/discussion and meditations
- Discounted registration for all professional training, including mental health first aid and refreshers, and our in-development suite of online courses
- Early and discounted registration for a number of in-person gatherings and events being planned for 2024 (in Melbourne and regional Victoria)
- and even more…
Launching in March, Heart Gang is an ongoing monthly membership of somewhere between $15 – $30, and by joining the early bird list (below), you’ll be invited to join at a 50% lifetime discount. Once we do launch, this level will never be offered again.
If you’re even a little curious, register your interest below and don’t miss out.